Friday, February 23, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 23-2-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

The Festival of the Arts started last night, so for three weeks there is a veritable feast of theatre, music, dance and more to be had in Wellington.  I went to the opening night of a new ballet based on Jane Campion's movie, The Piano, last night and it was quite wonderful.  Very intense, and unusual.

Unfortunately the tickets are pretty expensive, so I won't be going to nearly everything I'd like to.  But I'll celebrate every show I do make it to.

On Sunday I'm taking my younger son up the coast to see my friend and the weather looks like it's going to be good.  Hopefully we will be able to go for a swim at the beach.  The sea is always way warmer up at her place than it is down here.

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. The festival sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swimming sounds nice! I wish I could be there. I could go for some warm weather, and I wouldn't mind the arts festival either.

    ReplyDelete