Thursday, February 1, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 2-2-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

Stumped has been nominated as book of the month at Long and Short Reviews.  The poll is open for around another 36 hours, so if you're so inclined, I'd appreciate your vote.  Just go here.

It's been a busy week, but I've actually worked on Shook and have revised/re-written 7 chapters.  I hope to get through another two or three over the weekend, but even if I don't, I'm ahead of where I thought I'd be by the end of week one.  Fingers crossed I can keep it up next week.

There was a storm yesterday, and today feels like it's cooler again.  I hope it stays that way for a few days because I haven't been sleeping that well in the heat.

What are you celebrating this week?




5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your nomination—and for being ahead on your revision goals!

    I don't sleep well when it's hot. Hope you get a nice stretch of cooler temperatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Congratulations. Sounds like some big things to celebrate this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the nomination. I voted for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for getting so much writing done. !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted for STUMPED and am delighted to see you leading the list. Go you!

    ReplyDelete