Thursday, February 15, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 16-2-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

I've made great progress with my revision, and now have only six chapters left to go.  I hope to get through these over the weekend so I can let the MS rest for a week or so before going back in to make sure the changes I made actually make sense.

Looking forward to the weekend, although it looks like a busy one.  I'm doing a run on Sunday morning (which I haven't trained for, so is likely to be a fast walk instead).  I don't really care where I place, just as long as I do better than last year!

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your revision progress, Kate. I'm doing a rewrite, too, and celebrating its progress. I'm on Chapter 8 now, but still have a long way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably wouldn't call a run something to look forward to (shudder). But I hope you have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your progress. I've been making some good progress too. =)

    ReplyDelete