Thursday, June 27, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things (2)



This post is part of VikLit's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up! 

So, what am I celebrating this week?


Well, I've had a terrible cold this week, so I'm very thankful I seem to be getting over that!

The one positive thing about having been sick was that I had some time to read.  I finished four books in three days which I don't think I've done since before I had kids.

The programme for the Film Festival came out yesterday, so I have the pleasure of wading through and picking out which are my must-sees, which are my maybes and which I can probably give a miss.

What small things are you celebrating this week?

9 comments:

  1. Four books in three days?! Wow, that's great. I guess a cold is good for something. Get well soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for doing so much reading. It's obviously rubbish being sick, but it does give you the opportunity to relax and enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebeccah, Maybe you should be (or feign to be) sick more often to follow your reading passion; meanwhile, though, hope you are feeling better--because it is no fun to be out of sorts. I myself had car-sickness (gear shift stuck in Park)...So, let's all get well and be well.
    Wild blog...not sure my computer is too happy with all those moving, flashing parts...
    Best wishes, Inge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your cold seems to be going away! I've got a lot of reading done recently, too - it's nice, since I usually don't have enough time to read very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting through a ton of my books is my favorite part about being sick, too.

    Glad you're feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... fast reader. When I have the time, I try to read as much as possible too. Hope you've feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you have done lots of reading - and that you are getting over that cold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is great to have a catch up with your reading. Also I do love browsing programmes and picking out things. It is nice when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Say, four books in three days is very impressive Kate! I'm glad you're feeling better since colds are miserable.

    ReplyDelete