Sunday, July 28, 2024

Weekly Goals 29-7-24

 As I suspected, I didn't get any writing time over the weekend, so I've made no more progress on A Stranger to Kindness.  And I suspect this week will be much the same, especially since the Film Festival starts on Wednesday too.

I don't have a ton of films booked for the Festival this year - just 10 at this stage, but I may add a few more once we're in train.

Everyone in my house has a cold at the moment, so my main goal for the week is to try and avoid catching that.  I have far too much on this week to be able to deal with being sick!

And that's about it for me.  

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh man. Wouldn't this be the worst time to get sick? (Hope I didn't jinx you there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with avoiding the sickness!

    ReplyDelete