Sunday, July 21, 2024

Weekly Goals 22-7-24

 I managed to get quite a bit of writing done over the weekend and I'm quite happy with the scenes I wrote.  I feel like I may have sorted a few things out in my head about who knows what and that has clarified the way forward for me. 

Means I need to go back and change some stuff further back, but I'll do that later.  I know editing is going to take a long time; it always does.  One of the negatives to writing without much in the way of an outline or plan...

So my goal for this week is to try and write at least one more chapter.  It may not happen - I'm working the next two weekends because our next event is happening over that period.  Plus, the Film Festival starts at the end of July.  I haven't bought a ton of tickets for the Film Festival this year, but I got a ten-trip ticket for Christmas that I've redeemed, so I'm going to at least ten.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with writing. I'm hoping to get a book ready for publishing this week and some knitting in as I need to restock before my next event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you got so much done. I edited a chapter I'm submitting to my critique group in a few weeks. I'm in the middle of a first revision of my first draft.

    ReplyDelete