Sunday, July 14, 2024

Weekly Goals 14-7-24

I got another chapter written over the weekend, so this week my goal is to add another one (if I don't take those days off) or another four or five if I do.  I feel like a lot of what's happening in this story is happening in the wrong order, but I'll deal with that in editing, once I've seen the shape of the whole book.  The good thing about writing in Scrivener is that it's easy to move scenes around.

I got a few more query rejections last week too, so I'm going to try and send out a few more queries this week too.  Some of the agents I wanted to query in my first round were closed, so hopefully they will have re-opened now.

And that's about it for goals.  What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. That's great you got another chapter written. My mother-in-law is in hospice and I'm waiting to get the news to fly out to her funeral. So I haven't gotten much writing done these last few days. And I haven't had energy for it. That's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the querying. Writing is much more fun.

    ReplyDelete