Sunday, February 19, 2023

Weekly Goals 20-2-23

 I don't have much in the way of goals this week, I'm afraid.  I've been too busy with the day job to think much about anything else, and I'm having a day off mid-week this week because we're getting new carpet laid, so I need to focus on all the work I have to get done.

I'm slowly working through another round of edits on Guide Us and hope to get those done by the end of the month (although I'm realizing the end of the month is next week, so maybe not...)  I'd like to get that out to a couple of new readers once I've completed the edits, while I work on the query and synopsis etc.

Because yes, I'm going to dive into the query trenches again with this one.  Just call me a masochist.

Hoping the weather might be better this week so I can ride to work most days.  Last week was a complete wash-out in that regard, but then, there was a cyclone that destroyed a large chunk of the country so I'm  grateful we didn't get hit so hard here. It just rained a lot and me not being able to ride my bike is not a big deal in comparison to people losing their homes and family members like they have in other parts of the country.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you weren't hit hard by the cyclone, but the poor rest of the country...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also glad to hear you were spared the cyclone's wrath! Good luck on the querying!

    ReplyDelete