Thursday, February 16, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 17-2-23

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

I signed a publishing contract this week.  My Murder Year will be coming out later on this year.  

I'm actually doing what I said I was going to do in my yearly goals and getting those books off my hard drive and out into the world.

And it's the weekend!  It's been a busy week at work and I'm looking forward to not working for a couple of days.

And next week we're getting new carpet in our lounge which I'm very excited about too.  And hopefully a new couch too!

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. A publishing contract and new carpet? That is something to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such awesome news! A Celebrate the Big Things this week. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    I finished a story yesterday so that's my celebration this week.

    ReplyDelete