Thursday, February 9, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 10-2-23

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

I know it's been a short week because of the holiday on Monday, but it has been a very busy week which included an all-day workshop.  So I'm looking forward to a restful weekend.

I got three manuscripts out on the holiday Monday - two to contests and one to a publisher.  Fingers crossed one or more might get picked up.

I've done a read through of another MS I abandoned at some point, and I think it may have potential if I do a bit of polishing on it.  And write the last couple of chapters that seem to be missing.  So that might be another project for me once I finish up my last few tweaks on Guide Us.

And finally, just a wee request from one of my other projects, if anyone knows any authors with an X or a Q in their name (or book title - and they must have at least one published book) I'd be interested in being put in touch.  It's for the April A -Z challenge and something we're looking at doing on the group blog I write for.

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments: