Thursday, January 26, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 27-1-23

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

I know, I know... It was a short week this week so I shouldn't be excited about the weekend, but yet... I am.

It's been a busy week with a lot of math in it for me, which is not my favourite thing by a longshot.  Spending whole days working with numbers and percentages makes me tired.  So I am looking forward to a weekend in which I don't need to do any math and can spend time with words instead.

I've had a strange stomachache for the last 3 days which I thought might be related to something I ate, but am beginning to think it's something else because it isn't going away as quickly as that usually does.  It's not super painful anymore (it was for two days), but just irritating and annoying.

The weather has been lovely all week so I have biked to work every day.  Even today.  But now it's pouring with rain so I am going to get wet going home.  Luckily it's still warm.

Meeting up with a friend to go to the art gallery and to a movie tomorrow, which will be nice.  Then I have nothing planned on Sunday, which will also be nice.  Although I do have some chores to do.

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon and have a fun weekend. I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend at home. It's going to be super cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Not math!!! Though the stomach ache is more concerning. I hope that clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon. I wonder if it's stress related. Sometimes we don't realize how stressed we actually are.

    ReplyDelete