Friday, January 13, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 13-1-22

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It seems a little on the nose to be celebrating the weekend when I've only been back at work for two days, but they've been a LOOONG two days...

What is it about those first days back after a break?  Do we just forget how long a work day is?  

Whatever the case, I'm celebrating the weekend because it's been a pretty wet and yucky week and the weekend forecast looks good.  So I plan to do some stuff in the garden, and maybe do a little painting too.  I don't have any major plans or social events, so I might even do some writing work. But with the nice weather, that might be unlikely.

But at least I don't need to spend half the weekend cleaning my house!  I had a housesitter while I was away who is a cleaner and I paid her to do a couple of hours cleaning each day which meant I came home to a lovely clean house!

And that's about it for this this week.  What are you celebrating?


3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your weekend. It's way too cold here to work in my garden. I'm hoping to have some fun plans on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been tempted to hire a cleaner but I have a small apartment so I feel a bit weird doing it. But I really hate cleaning. LOL
    I had a good writing week so I'm celebrating that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No cleaning, yay! Hopefully you'll at least get the weather to cooperate. It would be a nice change of pace.

    ReplyDelete