Sunday, February 27, 2022

Weekly goals 28-2-22

 How is it the last day of February already?  Can someone tell me that?  I seriously did not get enough done in the last month!

But I feel like February is always a little like that.  It's only a couple of days shorter than a regular month, but somehow it seems to make a difference.

Anyway...  This week I intend to write something.  I don't know what, but something.  And I'm not talking about the newsletter and article I need to write for work.  I'm talking about something creative.  A story or even just a single scene from a story.  Something to get things flowing again.

I also want to orders some new canvasses so I can do some painting in the weekend.  It has been too long since I last had the chance to do something new and I have a few techiniques I still need to work on.  My balloon paintings haven't turned out the way I wanted them to and neither have my blow dryer ones.  More work is needed!

And that's about it for this week.  What are your goals?

3 comments:

  1. My goals are to keep submitting my new poetry chapbook. And to finish reading a friend's manuscript sent to me for feedback. And also to study some Portuguese. My husband and I are trying to learn Portuguese, and it's quite a challenging language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painting sounds fun about now. I wish I could join you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have. She and another artist really inspired me to try this style of painting.

    ReplyDelete