Friday, February 4, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 4-2-22

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!  

And even better, it's a long weekend!

Unfortunately, it's also pouring rain and the forecast says it's going to keep pouring rain for most of the holiday weekend.  Guess I'll get time to catch up on that beta reading I need to do...

The expected explosion of Omicron cases hasn't happened yet, so I feel like we might have another weekend in which it's okay to go out and do things in public without worrying too much.  I'll try to go to the movies on Monday.  

The Arts Festival has been cancelled (as I suspected it would be), so all the tickets I got for Christmas are now useless.  I knew planning in advance was foolish, but yet I was still somewhat optimistic.  Fingers crossed we can get through the worst of this before May when my son and I both have tickets to things.

And that's it from me this week.  What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. It's pouring rain here, too! That does make it easier to stay inside and not catch COVID though.

    ReplyDelete