Sunday, February 20, 2022

Weekly Goals 21-2-22

 This week my goal is to submit a couple of short stories for an anthology.  It's free to submit until 1 March and after that it costs money, so there's impetus to do it now.  I have a policy of not paying to submit my work.  I get paid so little for writing, I can't afford to pay to play.

And that's about it for this week, in terms of goals.  Other than trying to avoid getting COVID, of course.  There's already been a case at the kids' school, but luckily neither of them were in the same classes as the kid.  But I don't suppose it will be too long before one or another of us is a close contact of someone and we all have to isolate.

Things to look forward to...

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with your stance. It's ridiculous to have to pay to publish something like that.

    ReplyDelete