Thursday, February 10, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 11-2-22

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?


It's the weekend!

Despite being a short week because of the holiday on Monday, it has felt LOOOONNG.  So I'm looking forward to a couple of days off.  I still have to finish my beta reading notes, so that's on the agenda, and the COVID numbers are still low enough in Wellington that I feel safe to go to the movies again.  Looking forward to seeing Red Rocket tomorrow.

The weather looks set to be crap for the foreseeable future, so indoor activities seem to be in order.  Luckily I still have a pile of books to read - somehow I've been really slow to get through books the last couple of weeks.  Not at all like me!

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment: