Sunday, December 26, 2021

Weekly Goals 27-12-21

 Now that Christmas is over, it's time to get some real work done before I head to the beach house.  The weather was good yesterday, so I started the deck - did the front and the steps in the back - so now I need to finish it.  The forecast isn't great for tomorrow, so I'm going to try and finish both coats this morning so it has time to dry properly before the rain hits.  

After the deck has been done, I need to do a serious clean of the inside of the house too.  Things like the pantry and the fridge need to be cleaned out properly and I feel like moving furniture to vacuum those hard-to-reach places might be a good idea too.  And there's weeding to be done in the garden too, but I might outsource that to number two son who is trying to earn money for a new camera.

Number one son is leaving for the beach this morning wth his friend and my partner has a small tour over New Year, so it's just going to be the two of us for the rest of the week.  I'm pretty sure we can keep busy.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment: