Friday, December 10, 2021

Celebrate the Small Things 10-12-21

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

I'm not sure I am celebrating.  The end of the year seems to be racing toward me at great speed and I'm not prepared at all. I have done virtually no Christmas shopping at all.  I will have to get on that next week because my surgery has been moved to the 17th and I'm not sure how I'll feel afterward.  I may not have any more days to get ready for Christmas.  Eeeekk!

It hasn't helped that I got a cold this week.  I took the day off (sort of - I worked at home for most of it) yesterday, and I feel a lot better today.  Fingers crossed I'll be fine tomorrow because I have a friend coming down from the coast for our annual pre-Xmas lunch.

And that's about it for this week.  Once again the weekend weather is against me staining my deck.  I'm beginning to think I'm cursed or something! 

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. I knew it! The weather is out to get you! It won't be nice until you're too busy to stain your deck.

    ReplyDelete