Sunday, December 19, 2021

Weekly Goals 20-12-21

 I just realized I missed my Celebrate the Small Things post on Friday!  I guess I have a good excuse in that I had surgery and had to be at the hospital at 7:15 in the morning.  And it wasn't the hospital close to where I live either.

It seems to have gone well.  It took very little time and I was home by early afternoon.  I've been quite tired from the anesthetic, but haven't had much pain.  Which is good.  I have a couple of days off work to recover.  On Saturday I wasn't sure I was going to need them, but now I'm thinking I probably do.

So goals for this week...  Mostly getting ready for Christmas.  I haven't done much yet, so I need to get onto that.  Get wrapping paper and a few gifts I still haven't managed to get yet.  I think that will be a job for tomorrow.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. I figured you were probably a bit busy with having surgery--even an outpatient procedure like that. Hope you get some resting done!

    ReplyDelete