Sunday, August 16, 2020

Weekly Goals 17-8-20

I didn't do any writing over the last week.

I'm waiting on feedback from two readers for Standing Too Close, and while I'm waiting, I'm supposed to be revising SHOOK.  Somehow, I'm just not feeling that inspired about SHOOK at the moment, so it has been slow.

My new story is still haunting me and I think that's why I'm finding it hard to get into SHOOK.  Harley's voice is so in my head, just waiting for me to start telling his story.  I may just have to let him out for a while, see where he takes me.

With being back in Level 2, simple things like going to the gym are that little bit more complicated, but I am hoping to to keep up with going four or five times this week.  Especially since I failed miserably at it last week.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. I always have to follow the character voices in my head, too. Usually leads someplace interesting, even if it wasn't what I was supposed to be working on at the time.

    This week, I'm attempting to figure out where my WIP went off the rails so I can get it back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes one project just eclipses another. Might as well see where it takes you, and get back to SHOOK when the time is right.

    ReplyDelete