Sunday, June 21, 2020

Weekly Goals 22-6-20

It's probably a vain hope, but I'm really hoping this week is somewhat quieter at work.  I was so exhausted over the weekend, I couldn't bring myself to sit down and write, so once again, I've made no progress on Standing Too Close.

So once again, this is going to be my goal for this week: to sit down and do some work on this book.  It's so close to being done!

If it does end up being insane at work again, I am planning to take a couple of days off the following week, so one or both of those could be writing days, or writing half-days.

What are your goals this week?  Are you any better at actually meeting them than I am?

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you have to recharge. Better to take a break than sit at the screen trying to write.

    ReplyDelete