Friday, June 26, 2020

Celebrate the Small Things 26-6-20



This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

You know that big project I was working on in the day job?  The virtual booth for the Cannes Marche?  It won the jury prize for the best booth.  That was a piece of good news to wake up to!

Then of course, to balance out the universe, I got a rejection letter from a publisher for a book I submitted...

I have two days off work next week and I plan to use at least one of them to write.  I figure one full, focused day of writing will be enough to finish off the section of Standing Too Close I'm working on, and move into the next part that needs work.  The other day I might use to relax and read and go to the movies and stuff.  Or I might write more.  I haven't decided yet.

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. Too bad about the rejection. Such a bummer. I hope your writing plans go well for next week :)

    ReplyDelete