Friday, June 19, 2020

Celebrate the Small Things 19-6-20



This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

And boy do I need it!  Over the last two weeks I've been working with a design company to build a website for the Cannes online film market.  If you know anything about website building, you'll know two weeks is not a long time to do it, especially when you want it to be beautiful, informative and functional.

But the Marche starts on Monday, and the site is built and seems to be working across all devices.  I have some more testing to do over the weekend, and a couple of small content tweaks to make once I get access to the code, but basically, it's done.

Hoping to get a few days off before I start on my next big project, but that's not going to be next week because I have too much other work to catch up on after spending pretty much 100% of my time on the site the last two weeks.

So this weekend I'm going to try and take it easy.  It's my son's 13th birthday tomorrow, and all the extended family are coming for dinner, so I have to cook for a crowd.  And clean the house.  And do laundry and all those other chores. I may get some writing in there at some point, but I'm not counting on it.

What are you celebrating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment