Friday, February 28, 2020

Celebrate the Small Things 28-2-20



This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the small things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

It has been one of those weeks that felt really long so I'm grateful for the weekend even though it's going to be a busy one.  My son's band is playing at a street festival and after being away last weekend, my house needs some serious cleaning.  Plus my folks are back from the beach house, so we need to go and catch up with them.

So once again, I'm going to struggle to find any hours in which to write.  I'm so close to the end of this story, it's frustrating not to have the time to sit down and just finish it.  Especially now that I pretty much know how I want to end it.

Maybe next weekend will be the weekend I get that time...

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend though. Go enjoy it before winter gets there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate! yay for the weekend! that’s when i get to catch up on blogs and writing, hope we both find the time!

    and wanted to thank you for stopping by my Beast World campaign...
    in my books, the harpy girls are the smarter of the species, they’re pretty and shiny — the boys are impulsive and tough, but the girls keep them in line!
    thanks again!

    Tara Tyler Talks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finishing out what was generally a very frustrating week. Work had its problems, and I was stuck reading yet another mediocre book in 2020 (a trend I hope will be ending with at least the next few books). But there were some triumphs, including getting to finally book the flight to my dad's surprise birthday party at the end of the month (which has the added bonus of getting to see my niece again, and my nephews! who sort of trained me in the art of appreciating time with my niece).

    ReplyDelete