Thursday, August 2, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 3-8-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's Friday!

It has been a crazy week and even though my weekend is busy too, I'm looking forward to it.  

I've been stupidly busy at work and with the film festival filling my evenings, I feel like I've barely been home all week.

But I've seen some wonderful films.  In fact, I've seen seven so far, and they have all been good in their own way.  Fingers crossed that remains the case for the rest of the festival.  Nine more days to go!

With all that going on, I haven't had much chance to write.  I did get a couple of chapters done this week though, and have drafted a guest blog post I'm doing.  I hope to manage another couple of chapters over the weekend and to polish up that blog post.

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited for Friday too, but it's because a big event is happening an I'm a vendor for it and I'm hoping to sell a lot of books, art, and crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too bad you didn't get any writing done, but movies take up a lot of time :) I hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to write this week, a full comic book script for a writing prompt, so that felt good.

    ReplyDelete