Thursday, August 16, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 17-8-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's Friday!  And I have nothing in particular planned for the weekend which feels like an absolute luxury after being so busy the last few weekends.

It's the time of year when restaurants around the city have a burger competition.  I think there are over 200 restaurants participating this year, and their burgers almost all sound amazing.  My colleagues and I went to one place for lunch yesterday and tried one (see photo below, and yes, the bun was green. My colleagues' were red and yellow) and over the weekend the kids and I are going to go and try another.  I shall report back on what an elk burger tastes like...



I also hope to get some writing done.  I got three chapters written this week, and hope to get another two done over the weekend.

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I wish we had some burger competitions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting. I eat burger about twice a year, so it'd be cool to reserve those times for a competition. In regard to your chapters, how do you churn them out so quickly? It takes me two to three weeks to complete one chapter. Guess I"m a slow writer, LOL. Enjoy your downtime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete