Sunday, April 29, 2018

Weekly Goals 30-4-18

Can you believe it's the last day of April already?  Where is the year going?

This week my goal is to figure out what I want to work on next.  I have two or three novels that are really close to being finished, so I need to figure out which one I want to work on next.

Luckily I have a very clear idea what needs to be done on each, so once I make that decision, I should be able to do the work relatively quickly and painlessly.  Famous last words, eh?

At work, things should calm down somewhat after today, so my aim there is to get all the little things I've been putting off because I was too busy, completed.  Lots of those tasks are really boring, but they need to be done regardless.

What are your goals this week?

4 comments:

  1. This month went by both fast and slow for me. Good luck what you start to work on next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy spring is finally here (mostly). I do think 2018 is flying by. This week I am hoping to get a lot of things organized and to get some writing done. I also want to do some gardening- if the weather cooperates. :) Have a great week and good luck with your to dos.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep your fingers crossed that everything will go smoothly. Life has such a bad habit of getting in the way of plans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goal this week is to do further research for y WIP and to take some notes. I think it's wonderful that you have three different novels close to completion. Best of luck on choosing the one you can finish quickly.

    ReplyDelete