Thursday, April 5, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 6-4-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's Friday!  I know it's been a short week, but it has been BUSY!  I am defiinitely looking forward to a weekend at home to sleep and read and write. And do housework, unfortunately.  But it is much needed.

I have been so tired at the end of the day this week, I haven't done any writing, despite the deadline hanging over me.  So this weekend, that's what I have to do.

I am looking forward to spending some time in the sun with a good book too.  Fingers crossed the sun stays out for the weekend.  It's been glorious all week.

What are you celebrating this week?

4 comments:

  1. Sleeping, reading, and writing sounds like heaven. I hope the sun stays out for you. It's certainly not here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all we all need
    https://www.melodyjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to the weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has been a crazy busy week for me. I can't believe the weekend is almost over. I am not ready for the week to start. Lots to do today. Hope you had a productive and relaxing weekend. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete