Friday, March 24, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things 24-3-17



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

Well, we found another house we like.  I think it's probably slightly out of our price range, but I figure there's no harm in making an offer.  Who knows how desperate the current owners are to sell?  So I've been busy getting all those ducks in a row so we can offer early next week.

Been a crazy week at work and I've been so exhausted by the end of the day, I haven't managed to get anything much done on my ghostwriting project at all.  I will have to do some serious butt-in-chair next week.

I went to the ballet on Thursday night and it was incredible.  Such skill.  I'm still buzzing from it.

What are you celebrating this week?

4 comments:

  1. We all have weeks when we're too exhausted to write. The rest of the week sounds pretty good, though. Good luck with the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the house offer goes well. I'm sorry your job's keeping you so busy. I remember the good old days at the cinema where you actually had time to write while there! But if anyone can put BIC and crank out great words, it's you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. House hunting can be exhilarating and exhausting. I hope this is the one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get the house! Good luck with your ghostwriting project :)

    ReplyDelete