Monday, March 21, 2016

Weekly Goals 21-3-16

Ooops!  I forgot to post my weekly goals post yesterday.  How bad of me is that?

Anyway...  Nothing huge this week.  I'm about half-way through my final read-through of my MS and I'm not picking up anything huge to fix.  So far.  Not sure if that means I've managed to write something okay, or if I can't see the suck anymore.

Once I'm done, I'll send it to my agent and I'm sure she'll let me know.

Other than that, I've been thinking about my April Camp NaNo project and trying to get the various parts of that into shape.

And trying to enjoy my freedom from the desk while I have it for a few more days.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. If it helps, it's still "yesterday" where I live, so you did technically make it :). I'm glad the read through is going well. I bet it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the read-through is going well and that you're not finding anything huge that requires fixing. I'm sure the reason is that you've written something amazing, and not that you can't see the suck.

    Enjoy your freedom!

    ReplyDelete