Sunday, September 27, 2015

Weekly Goals 28-9-15

I've been making steady progress on my revision and haven't found it too hard to get through five chapters a week.  So I will continue at this pace.  I like not feeling too pressured about revising because I know November will be intense with NaNo.

That said, I have a fair bit of travel coming up for work in October, so it might be a good idea to get a few extra chapters under my belt if I can, because there are probably at least five days I won't get any work done.  So my goal for this week is to get through 6 or 7 chapters if I can.

The kids are on vacation for two weeks, but I think I've found enough things to keep them busy.  Thank goodness for grandparents!

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Hello, best wishes with all your goals for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for grandparents :). I hope you can get through all your chapters. I can't believe November is just over a month away...

    ReplyDelete