This week I'm going to try to get back into my writing routine. I have next week off work and want to start a new book. I don't know a whole lot about it yet, but I think I have enough of an idea to start and figure it out as I go. I hope I have enough to start and figure it out as I go...
So this week I'm going to try to write at least four pieces of flash fiction to get my imagination geared up and to stretch those unused writing muscles a little. It's still going to be pretty busy at work, so I may not make it to four, but we'll give it a go.
Next week I start teaching all three morning classes at the gym for five or six weeks, so that will impact on my writing time, but because I'm not working that week, I should be able to make it up at other times.
That's the plan, anyway. Let's see what the week ends up throwing my way.
What are your goals for the week?
No comments:
Post a Comment