Friday, September 25, 2026

Celebrate the Small Things 25-9-26

 

 It's the end of the week so it's time to celebrate the small things!

So what am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

I have a few things on, but they're mostly fun things like a catch-up with my girlfriends and a haircut.  I've been easing myself back into writing again, getting prepared for the week I plan to start a new novel - although that week is already going to be interupted with a few work related things and some boring life admin.

Things have started to settle down at work, which is good.  Means I will have time to get all the things I need to get done before the end of the year done in plenty of time.

Spring hasn't exactly been springy yet, but daylight saving stats this weekend, so I'm hoping nature will get the messae and warm up a little!

What are you celebrating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment