
It's the end of the week so it's time to celebrate the small things!
So what am I celebrating this week?
It's the weekend!
And I'm actually going to get one this week! Well, apart from teaching at the gym tomorrow, but I'm not really counting that.
I don't have much in the way of plans either, which is nice. I'm hoping to do some reading because it feels like weeks since I had the chance to really sit down and get stuck into a book. I might go to a movie too, if there is anything on I want to see. The possibilities are endless!
Whatever I do, I want to relax a little because it's been a busy week at work and next week will be even busier when we open sales to our members. We've had a big bump in people buying memberships, so I think it's going to be another busy few weeks.
What are you celebrating this week?
I used to do the Celebrate the small things. I've missed that! I hope you had time to read and relax!
ReplyDelete