Sunday, April 21, 2024

Weekly Goals 22-4-24

 Not a lot of change to my goals this week from what they have been the last couple of weeks.  Try and get a few more queries sent out for Guide Us and try to find a few safe minutes to write something.  Anything.  Flash fiction, poetry, short story...

Not sure how I'll get on with any of that, but we'll give it a shot.  If I don't get the extra job, then I'll have some time over the four-day weekend for writing work,  But if I do get the gig, then I'll have to do that instead.  As much as I hate to say it, at this point, a paying gig is more important than my own writing which earns me about enough for a cup of coffee each quarter.

What are your goals this week? 

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't it be nice if the stuff that made us happy actually paid money?

    ReplyDelete