Thursday, April 25, 2024

Celebrate the Small Things 26-4-24

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

Actually, it's kind of felt like the weekend since Wednesday because Thursday was a holiday.  And I took the Friday off too so I have a 4-day weekend.  Not that I'm relaxing and doing nothing or going away or writing.  No, I'm using this long weekend to do another job for a bit of extra cash.  And it's going well so far, I think.  I'm not sure I'll get through all the work I have to do this weekend, but I will certainly have broken the back of it so I won't have a lot to do the next couple of weeks.

Which is good, because we're about to go live with our next event at the beginning of May and things will get super busy for me again at work.

I don't know if I'm ever going to have time to write again...

What are you celebrating this week?


2 comments:

  1. I know those busy times when we don't have time to write can be frustrating. I hope your second job goes well this weekend. I'm going to a SCBWI shop talk and helping with the move into the theatre for the play I'm producing. I'm looking forward to us getting to opening night about 10 days later and finishing up my job as producer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like another busy weekend. Hopefully you'll get some time to relax, too.

    ReplyDelete