Thursday, April 18, 2024

Celebrate the Small Things 19-4-24



It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

It has felt like a very long week this week, so I'm looking forward to having a weekend.  Fingers crossed there is no drama this week and I can actually focus on the things I need and want to do.  Like going up the coast to see my friend and maybe getting a few more queries sent out.  I've had one more rejection this week, from one of the very first queries I sent out.  Some of these agents take a long time to respond!

I may have picked up a little extra gig doing some funding assessments - not exactly the most fun job in the world, but at this stage, some extra money won't go amiss, so I'm prepared to sacrifice some of my time.  I have a four-day weekend next week because Thursday is ANZAC Day and I've taken Friday off too, so if I get selected for a panel, I'll try and get through the bulk of the applications over those four days.  I've applied for this fund in the past, so I know what the applications are like and don't think each one will take more than 45 minutes maximum to get through.  I hope, anyway...

And that's about it for me.  What are you celebrating this week?




2 comments:

  1. It's a miracle when they respond at all. Good luck with your extra gig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a long week for me, too. I'm blaming the weather. It was cold, windy, rainy, and very dreary and it just sapped me.

    ReplyDelete