Sunday, February 18, 2024

Weekly Goals 19-2-24

 This is the week it all starts.  The Festival kicks off tomorrow with the first show, with the official opening on Friday.  This weekend is going to be the biggest and most stressful part of the whole thing, with shows at every one of our venues plus the Writers programme taking over a three-screen movie theatre for three days.

So this week my goal is to get through this opening week and weekend without any major drama.  There are two functions in the mix, alongside all the regular stuff that goes into running a Festival. I keep waking up at 2am and remembering things I haven't done yet and then thinking of more things I need to do.  Hopefully I can get through all these today and tomorrow morning, before I have to go and set up at the first venue..

What are your goals this week?

1 comment: