Friday, February 9, 2024

Celebrate the Small Things 9-2-24

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

I'm not sure I am celebrating this week.  I've been so snowed under at work, I haven't had the chance to think much about anything else.  I'm hoping to get a day off over the weekend, but I'm not sure that's going to be possible.  We'll see how much I can get done on Saturday afternoon.

I've had a few more query rejections and am starting to wonder if maybe I need to do some work on the query to see if I can make it more compelling.  I'm not quite at the number I usually advise people to start tweaking at, but it seems like things have changed a bit since I was last querying. But that's going to have to wait until after the Festival.

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. Queries are always difficult. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Querying is tough and you constantly questioning if a few more tweaks will help or if you just haven't found the right fit. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete