Sunday, July 2, 2023

Weekly Goals 3-7-23

I got a lot of work done on Guide Us over the weekend and there are now four new or part new chapters in the first part of the book.  I've also managed to join the new stuff up with what I had before pretty well, I think.  There are a few more changes I need to make later in the book, and possibly another new scene or two, but I think the really big stuff is done now.  I just need to do a bit of tweaking and changing to make the new stuff I've written bed in properly.

I think I'm on track to finish this work before I go away.  Especially since there's a public holiday before I leave.

So this week my goal is just to keep up the momentum and keep going on it.  I know I'm busier next weekend, so finding a few hours to do the work is important, both next weekend and during the week.

What are your goals this week?

 

3 comments:

  1. Great job getting stuff done! It sounds like you have been very productive. :) Hope you have an awesome week! ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you've accomplished a lot this weekend. I've been working on an SCBWI webinar and getting ready for my daughter's shower on Saturday so haven't had much time for writing.

    ReplyDelete