Thursday, March 2, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 3-3-22

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

And it has been a busy week, so I'm looking forward to some downtime.  I don't have much planned other than having lunch with my parents tomorrow and a bit of blogging work I need to do for Operation Awesome.

I may even find some time to write...  Or at least read a bit.  I'm already getting behind on my reading goal for the year and it's only March!

I went to see a friend's stand-up show last night which was hilarious!  She's very talented.  We used to work together, and she was always funny, but I don't think I would have picked stand-up as being the thing that she'd shine at.  But she sure does!

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment: