Thursday, March 23, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 24-3-23

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

And it has been another busy week, so the break is much needed.  Not sure exactly what I'm going to do, but I definitely plan to see a film at some point.  One of the films I worked on in my last job just opened this week, so I will definitely try to find time to go to that!  Opening weekends are so critical if a film is going to succeed.

I also have some writing work I want to get done, so I'll work on that too, if I get time amongst all the regular chores etc.  I went to an online workshop about publishing this week, and it has re-invigorated me somewhat!  I may even send out the first couple of queries for Guide Us.  Who knows?

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to be re-invigorated. We'll be hitting the theater this weekend too. My husband is itching to see John Wick. Me, not so much, but I will go for the popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy weekend! Hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete