Sunday, October 11, 2020

Weekly Goals 12-10-20

 I managed to fix my screw up with the word 'that' over the weekend and even sent out a few, first, tentative queries.  Terrifying!  I never thought I'd be doing that again, but here we are...

This week I need to write a synopsis since way more agents seem to want one now than they did the last time I queried.

I also have a beta read to do and a couple of other little bits and pieces of critique work.  I need to get all this done before November hits and all my spare time is taken up with NaNo.

I would also like to send out another small batch of queries this week.

So that's me.  What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. I hope nothing gets in the way of your beta read! LOL Seriously good luck with your queries. Just thinking about it makes me nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to write during NaNo (but not necessarily a NaNo- length project) (but we’ll see).

    ReplyDelete