Thursday, October 15, 2020

Celebrate the Small Thins 16-10-20

 


This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

I know, I know...  I celebrate that every week.  But this week I feel like I need a weekend more than ever.  It's been one of those weeks where I've had so many things I want to do and so many things I've committed myself to, and work has just got in the way.  I wouldn't mind so much if I was busy at work, but it's actually been a fairly quiet week, so I've been more frustrated by it than usual.

But this weekend will be about getting all those things done that I haven't managed to do during the week.  I have great plans to be very productive, so we shall see how I get on with that.  The weather looks like it's going to be terrible, so at least I won't need to feel guilty about not working in my garden this week.

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. The weekend is always something to celebrate! I just wish I could sleep through the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Small Thins?” Are they at all similar to Wheat Thins? Kidding. For me it was a short work week that became a long work week today because of an awkward conversation this morning that made me incredibly uncomfortable. So I’m glad it’s done and can hopefully actually work on writing projects this weekend.

    ReplyDelete