Thursday, October 29, 2020

Celebrate the Small Things 30-10-20





This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

My partner and I celebrate our anniversary tomorrow.  It's not an important one - 23 years - but we're going to go out for dinner anyway.

NaNo starts on Sunday, and I'm excited to get started even though I'm still vacillating over whether to have my girls already in a relationship when the story starts, or if I need them to meet and get together.  I guess I'll just start writing and see what happens.  I can always change it later.

That's the beauty of NaNo.  You can write without worrying about getting everything right the first time.

And that's about it for me this week.  What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!

    Excited for November, too, so I can tackle my next project simultaneous to NaNo but not necessarily NaNo itself. But writing every day is still something I want to accomplish during the month, if it takes that long. We’ll see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all that's going on, it's just a celebration to make it to the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete