Sunday, June 2, 2019

Weekly Goals 3-6-19

With the long holiday weekend, I actually managed to get some writing done.  And with the extra day today, I hope to get through some more.  I realized I made a small logic mistake at one point, so will need to go back and fix the things that effects.  But I still don't know how to end the book. I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure any of them are going to work.  I guess I need to try them and see...

Other things I'm going to do with my extra day off are some cooking so I have meals ready when I get home from work during the rest of the week, going to the gym, laundry and reading.  I love long weekends!

And for the rest of the week I plan to write more, go to they gym as often as I can and try to get through all the work I need to do as efficiently as possible.

What are your goals this week?




2 comments:

  1. My holiday weekend was last week, but I could sure go for another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got some writing done this weekend. Good luck with this week. My goals are to write and edit.

    ReplyDelete