Friday, June 7, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things 7-6-19


This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

With the long weekend, this week has been particularly crazy at work and I'm grateful for a couple of days to catch my breath and catch up on other things - like writing.

I was accepted into a first five pages writing workshop that runs over three weeks, so I need to do some work on my entry.  I'm workshopping the new book, the one that I can't seem to finish.  I'm hoping that something someone says about the first five pages might spark something for the ending.

Which isn't to say I don't have a few ideas for the ending.  I just haven't written them yet.  Maybe this weekend might be the time to try one of them out.

It's been so buys at work this week I didn't make it to the gym at all, so the other thing I need to do this weekend is catch up on some exercise.  And sleep.  Sleep would be good.

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. I could use some sleep. I'd just like to sleep through the whole weekend :P

    Good luck with your ending. Those are always the toughest parts for me.

    ReplyDelete