Thursday, May 16, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things 17-5-19



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

After another extremely busy week at work, I'm looking forward to a couple of days off.  I don't have anything in particular planned, but I hope to do some reading, some writing and get the house into some kind of order.

My oven, which has been broken for a month is fixed, so I may even do some baking!  I will certainly make a few things we can eat during the week without me having to think to much about cooking when I get home from work.

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. The oven's back! That's good. I do love baking. Well, more the results of baking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I don't know how I'd live without an oven for even a few days. o.O

    ReplyDelete