Sunday, September 2, 2018

Weekly Goals 3-9-18

I didn't get as much writing done over the weekend as I would have liked, so this week is about knuckling down and trying to get somewhere with the new book.  It's a weird week on the site I get the prompts I'm using from because they're celebrating their 18th birthday, so the prompts are a little more complicated than usual this week.  They include genres which may not work for me too well.  Or might make me think a little harder than usual.

I thought today's prompt was impossible, but I've already come up with a way to use it in my head, so I think it may just be about being creative in interpretation of the prompts.

And as usual, my goal is to make it to the gym in my lunch hour a few times.  I have a feeling it's going to be a crazy week this week, so I'm going to have to really push myself to get there.

What are your goals this week?

4 comments:

  1. I'm having one of those 'knuckling down' kind of weeks/months as well. I spent way too much time slacking off over the summer.

    I love tackling a writing prompt in a writers group. It's always so interesting to see how everyone interprets it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun when you can find a way to make something fit that you wouldn't normally think would work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your goals. I have some cleaning to do, but I'm hoping to have enough energy left over to get writing in some time this week.

    ReplyDelete