Sunday, September 30, 2018

Weekly Goals 1-10-18

After another week of not writing, my goal this week is to write.  Even if it's just a few thousand words.  I'm too close to finishing this new book to stop now, even if said book is kind of a mess.  It's never going to be not a mess if I don't finish writing it.

The kids are on holiday for the next two weeks, so I'm planning to take a day or two off work each week to hang out with them.  No plans for what we're going to do yet, but anything to keep them from playing on their devices all day...

What are your goals this week?


3 comments:

  1. "It's never going to be not a mess if I don't finish writing it."

    That's how I'm currently feeling about a WIP of mine. I'm so close to the end, I kind of feel like I just need to drag myself across the line anyway I can. And then go back and fix the problems in the next draft.

    Happy writing—and have a great time with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get some time to write! And that the kids have a nice break from school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing my fingers that you get some words in.

    ReplyDelete